Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday Blog...Finally

So last Saturday we celebrated my birthday. Liz, Nolan and Juni drove up from So. FLA to spend the night and go out to dinner and such. But before I could have any sort of fun on Saturday I had to spend the day at IKEA. I was given a special schedule for that day since we were expected to be pretty busy. My job was to be the breaker for all of the people who were greeting that day instead of doing their usual jobs. Pretty much it was a clusterf***, they had about half of the people on two different schedules so there was just a lot of confusion. Nothing really to interesting worth noting, but I'm scared that they are going to make me do the same thing again this weekend. Blah. 

So now onto the exciting part. Liz and Nolan and Juni showed up some time around 9:30 after getting lost on the wrong side of town. Then we had a fun night going to BJ's Restaurant and watching the Magic win against the Cavaliers (I don't really know what was going on but judging by everyone's reactions it was a big deal.) For some reason it was super important to my Dad that Nolan be able to watch the game so that is why we went to that restaurant in the first place. 

We were planning on maybe going to a bar after that, but then being the old people that we are now that we are all 23 a night of possible bar hopping turned into "Oh maybe just some shots at the house" which then turned into "Well maybe just a Smirnoff party pack" which then turned into each of us only drinking one a piece. We sure are old. But it was still a fun birthday with board games and a big sleepover in the middle of the living room of the other house. 

Conan is back = AWESOME

I'm really tired now and going to bed. Sorry blog reader that this took so freaking long to post. And I hope that it lives up to they hype, although I'm sure that it hasn't. 

Goodnight blog. 

No comments: