Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally had a day off blog.

So blog today I actually did not have to work at either job. It was fantastic. 
Yesterday on the other hand I had to work back to back at both jobs. IKEA was super busy like it has been every weekend. I was put on a register near the middle, the "hot zone" if you will so I did not have a single break where I didn't have at least 4 people in my line. Then I ended up leaving late so I had to rush over to the other job. And I was actually about 10 minutes late. Oops. After a bit of a rush there I got to leave around 11. I
 was going to meet Michelle and a bunch of other people from work at the Applebees in the plaza, but luckily Michelle called before and said that they weren't going to meet until 11:30ish and that if I wanted to go home and change she would pick me up so that I could drink that night. So that is exactly what I did. 5 long islands to be exact. Luckily Chris's boyfriend Kyle was willing to drink right along with me. It was lots of fun to just be able to drink and not have to worry about getting up early and going to work the next morning. 

I still managed to start waking up around 9:30 or so this morning. Since I had th
e day off my parents and I decided that we were going to celebrate my birthday. We went out to breakfast and then we over to IKEA to pick up the Chaise chair that I asked for for Christmas and I also got two bedside tables that match the dresser that I already have. Here are the pictures of what I got... 















So I spent the rest of the day building the two end tables. I'm waiting to build the chaise upstairs at the other house. I am waiting until the air conditioner repair guy comes over next week so that I'm not building the chair upstairs in 100 degree temperatures. 


I watched "Revolutionary Road" this evening, doesn't quite live up to the book which is one of my all time favorites. One thing I do like about the movie is that it is set in the 1950's and it just makes me wonder why business men don't wear hats anymore? It looks so hot. I wish that men still dressed like that. 


Well it's late now blog. I'm going to end it here. 

No comments: