Thursday, May 28, 2009

BIRTHDAY BLOG!

Dear Blog, 

It is totally my birthday today. Woo Hoo! 

Oh yeah blog I forgot to tell you the big news about work at IKEA. At the meeting we had last Saturday morning I got a kudos in front of the whole customer service staff because I had a customer ask for a manager and gave a positive comment about me. Because of this I also get a cool piece of flair to put on my lanyard so that everyone knows that I am freaking awesome. 

Blog the congratulations and thanks for doing an awesome job note that I got along with the pin mean so much more to me than a $20 bonus would. It is funny how a reminder that you are doing a good job is much more motivation than money. It's funny how people are motivated. Now I just want to try and get another person to give a positive comment about me so that I can get another little pin to put on my lanyard for everyone to see. It's pretty cool. 

I'm really excited that I am going to get to see Liz and Nolan and Juni this weekend. We are going to do something super fun! Don't know what it is yet but it should be great. 

That's all for now blog I've got to go to work on my birthday which is kinda lame. 

Later blog. 

2 comments:

Nolan said...

I totally forgot that we are bringing Juni along for the ride in our Hertz cargo van.

Oh, and Happy Birthday. I forgot to tell you earlier on Google Talk.

PS - If they started paying you $3/hour more from now on due to that customer's comment, I guarantee you that you would be even more motivated. Compliments are fleeting... pay raises are permanent.

Elizabeth F. said...

"Because of this I also get a cool piece of flair to put on my lanyard so that everyone knows that I am freaking awesome." <--- this part made me LOL hardcore.

Noli, Juni, and Lizzy are all excited to see you today!