Monday, May 18, 2009

MONDAY

Okay so first I am going to give a shout out to Nolan for re-igniting my love for The Arcade Fire. I rediscovered how cool they are. I also want to shout out to Nolan for being the one to read my blog. 

Tomorrow is a big day. I don't want to jinx myself by talking too much. But I'm hoping that tomorrow is a good day, it needs to be. 

I got an email from my boss that I am interning with for the puppy website and he wants for me to create a bulleted list of the projects that I am going to be working on and then also have a phone meeting with him on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to this and I am pretty much trying to find the best way to tell him that I am not interested anymore because I simply don't have enough time. I hate quitting things. 

I'm going to quit this blog for tonight. 

Goodnight blog. 


1 comment:

Nolan said...

Hey, this blog's starting to come together. But what's with the large font on this post? It's like you are literally giving me a SHOUT out. :)

Best blog evar!