As if it wasn't already annoying enough to try and sell people on trying to sign up for a free loyalty card I now also have to ask every customer if they would like to donate to the "Stars of Hope" which is the theater's own charity which they somehow distribute to several other charities. The most common responses that I get for why people do not want to donate is:
- "eh, they should be donating to ME!" ha ha ha
- "Where is my donation?"
- "Paying for this movie is donation enough"
- "I donated yesterday"
FYI. A simple "no thanks" will suffice. I don't need your reasons or excuses, and I don't really want to ask you so let's just keep it simple and not tell me the whole story. I'm not going to remember if you donated or not after you leave the window anyways.
At least the shift went really fast today because it was pretty much non-stop so there wasn't much time to look at the clock.
I'm watching Jimmy Fallon right now. He is not funny.
I can't want to Conan to be back in another week, I just have to try and remember to watch at 11:30 instead of 12:30.
A couple of days my mom dropped her phone into her morning cup of coffee. So after a day of using my dad's old phone she decided that she was going to need a new one. I came home and found out that my mom's new phone was a Blackberry. Why my mom needs a Blackberry I have no idea. When I tried to call her the next day she hung up on me twice. Apparently she can check her email and do all other sorts of stuff that she won't ever figure out how to program.
I have a meeting at IKEA tomorrow morning at 7:30AM!!!!!!! That is so freaking early. And now that I have been lying in bed for the past hour and half trying to fall asleep I tried to blog so that I can at least show something for today. I'm going to try and fall asleep again and maybe get at least a couple of hours before I have to get up and drive over for a meeting I don't want to go to and then come back home before going back to work at 3:30.
Have a good night blog.
3 comments:
Hey Emily,
I can post a comment to your blog from my BB!
Your mom PWNs... and so does this blog! If you keep the posts coming, I am going to subscribe to your feed to make sure I don't miss a beat.
Your mom's comment made me LOL hardcore. This blog is pretty sweet; I'm glad that I finally got all caught up :) - Liz
Post a Comment