Dear Blog,
I just want to say that I am now officially over doing the hourly/retail thing. I have decided that the public is a bunch of idiots and I do not want any more contact with them. I hate being talked down to like I am a small child, and I hate having people ignore you while you are trying to go through your required script. I HATE standing for hours on end! I hate it when those who are supposed to be in charge have no freaking clue how to do their jobs.
I also hate running into people that I knew from high school or from somewhere else, I hate seeing them when I am working one of my two jobs in very public/popular places. I hate the looks that they give me and how I feel like a complete failure when they ask what I'm up to. I'm not working any of these jobs because I wanted to or because I'm really passionate about any of it. It is just what I felt that I had to do otherwise I would have absolutely no money and would feel even worse.
This won't last forever. This won't last forever. This won't last forever.
Goodnight Blog, I have to get up early tomorrow and go back to retail hell.
1 comment:
Obama!!!
Post a Comment