Tonight was a night to remember. I remember it well as a matter of fact. The most interesting thing that happened was Nolan receiving $8.00 in change from the parking garage all in dollar coins. That made me laugh because that seemed like something silly that would only happen to Nolan.
Anyways Blog, we started off the night by going to Hamburger Mary's which was FANTASTIC. There Liz had TWO screaming orgasms. No no not that type, it was a drink. The restaurant has mildly inappropriate names for some of their drinks and entrees. After enjoying a lovely meal topped off with a deep fried twinkie we went on our merry way to The Social. A happening place for the "scene" folk. It was Liz's first time there and I think she was a little scared. We ended up in the back room spending a lot of time making inappropriate hand gestures because it was so hard to talk over the blaring music of mediocre local bands.
Next we walked back to the Cheyenne Saloon which had another band playing there.
Then we drove back home.
Then we all went to bed.
And everyone lived happily ever after.
Kay that's all for now.
Goodnight Blog.
1 comment:
I think you should end all of your blog posts with "Goodnight blog."
Also, I'm glad my misfortune was the highlight of your night, betch!
Keep up the blogging... I look forward to watching this develop in the coming weeks and months. I foresee expansion into glitzbutterfly merchandise and Podcasts in the near future. : )
Post a Comment