Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday - Back at work

It's so hard to come back from an absolutely amazing weekend and get sucked into the hell hole that is work. I mean I don't want to complain because I do in fact have a job, but geez it sucked today. I was for some reason so stressed out about it that I felt like I just wanted to run out of the office and start bawling in my car. Over dramatic? Yes. But did I actually do it, No. All I did was think about it for a split second and then get back to working on making my sales rep look good. I don't understand how some people can have such shitty social skills and treat the people who are just there to make her job easier like such shit. Seriously. I have been working at this company for just as long as she has, why in the world is she all of the sudden doubting everything that I do. I don't believe that I have done anything to deserve that.
I hate micromanaging
I hate people who pull rank and drop names to get what they want no matter who it effect
Maybe I'm just a little bit edgy from the lack of a good nights sleep from last night. But probably not.
I want another vacation, a legit one that is at least a week where I can get out of town and pretend that I don't have to work. Gaw, if only.
Goodnight Blog

No comments: