Well lots of exciting stuff has been going on. First off I got a job offer on Friday!!! Super excited about actually having a real full-time job with a salary and benefits. The job is entry-level and I'm pretty sure that I am just going to be a runner for a while, but I graduated almost a year ago and it doesn't look like the job market is really going to be turning around any time soon so yeah I'm excited to be working. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited to be going to work there, I really got along well with all of the people that I interviewed with and it generally seemed like a good atmosphere there. Plus everyone has to start somewhere.
Yesterday on the spur of the moment I realized that I would totally be able to go to Meghan's birthday party festivities and so be the spontaneous person that I am I jumped in the car and drove to meet up with some of my favorite people. It was lots of fun and it was great to see everyone. Also discovered that my new favorite shot is a buttery nipple, I don't have any idea what was in it but it was delicious.
Btw Bridezillas is an absolutely amazing television show.
That's all for now blog, sorry if my mind is a little scattered.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment