Run #2 - 7/2/2013 Goal: 5K
Actual: 3.5 miles at about a 12 min pace
I've been having issues with my Nike+ app which I figured out today has been user error and them updating and not putting the buttons where I think they should be. Also the clouds didn't really help with the GPS signal. Overall this was a pretty strong run, at least for just getting into it.
I love this path and on a cloudy day like today it wasn't too hot. It's super convenient and honestly some of the best views which makes the run a lot easier.
This is me attempting something artsy to show off that it had been raining. #Winning?
(If you look really closely you can see that I have a Mad Libs in my backseat, again #Winning?)
These are my shoes. They are Newton distance something or other.
I'm fairly new to these but they are bright pink and I love them.
One day closer :) #NWM2013


No comments:
Post a Comment