I'm very excited about a new opportunity that might be coming my way, although I am extremely nervous and scared of it not working out. I'm attempting to not get my hopes up too high, but it's hard when it seems to be exactly what I want.
Hopefully there will be more to come on this topic.
Now for the gym report...
I managed to go one day this week, I really don't have an excuse for why I didn't other than this was one of the most stressful weeks at work ever. Actually going to the gym probably would have helped with some of the stress I was feeling. I'm going to try and go today, and then that can get my week started off on the right foot. I really love actually going and working out and getting the endorphins running, but for whatever reason it is hard sometimes to dedicate the time to it.
On another note if you are not into watching the Super Bowl today I would highly recommend the Puppy Bowl which will be playing on Animal Planet this evening. It is amazing especially if you love to just watch adorable puppies run around.
Now off to the gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment